In our second issue of 2019 we bring you compelling conversations with artists and creatives in the middle of the country who are changing their communities with art, activism, cuisine, entrepreneurship and more.
Read on for a look into the minds of:
- Cym Warkov, artist (St. Paul, MN)
- Hanif Abdurraqib, poet (Columbus, OH)
- Molly Mitchell and Eggy Ding, chef and restaurateur (Detroit , MI)
- Patrick Quarm, artist (Detroit , MI)
- Ellen Rutt, artist (Detroit , MI)
- Stephanie Rogers, director and artist (Red Wing, MN)